|IPv4-adres:||1 shared adres||PHP:||4.4, 5.*, 7.0, 7.1|
|IPv6-adressen:||1 dedicated adres per domein||Platform|
|Backup:||dagelijks||Platform:||High Availability Cluster|
|Functionaliteit||Opslag:||Redundant RAID 10 Cluster|
|statistieken||POP3(S)||Besturingssysteem:||CloudLinux/Centos 7.* 64-bit|
|dns beheer||catch all|
|Webhosting||Ruimte||Verkeer||Vanaf||Configureer en bestel|
|Budget||2 GB||8 GB p.m.||€ 1,82 / € 1,50 p.m.||configureer en bestel|
|Standard||5 GB||20 GB p.m.||€ 3,03 / € 2,50 p.m.||configureer en bestel|
|Business||10 GB||40 GB p.m.||€ 6,05 / € 5,00 p.m.||configureer en bestel|
|Corporate||20 GB||80 GB p.m.||€ 12,10 / € 10,00 p.m.||configureer en bestel|
- Content Management Systems
- LifeType is an open source blog application. LifeType was originally released in 2003 (then known as pLog).
- LifeType supports multiple blogs and users, media management, generation of standard content, clean URLs and support for subdomains.
- User Friendly Interface: Writing articles is comfortable with the included state of the art WYSIWYG editor. Adding pictures and sound files (for Podcasting) is just a matter of browse and click.
- Integrated Media Management: Podcasting, automatic thumbnail generation, mass uploading of files, a filebrowser and custom descriptions for each file is supported through the administration interface
- Choose your Style: Looking for a nice design for your weblog? Go check out the many freely available templates. Installation is as easy as uploading a file through your administration interface!
- Built-in anti-spam Filter: The built-in bayesian spam filter keeps comments and trackbacks in you blog clean. And comment moderation, Captchas and trackback validation is available through plugins.
- Support for Trackbacks: Trackback blogs you read by simply linking to them! LifeType will automatically find the trackback URL of the blog you are linking to.
- Multiple Users per Blog: You can easily give your friends permissions to write in your weblog, making collaborative web sites even easier!
- Mobile features: Are you into moblogging? Do you need to blog wherever you are? Do you need to easily provide low bandwidth versions of your site for mobile devices? Using the appropiate plugins, LifeType becomes the first mobile-ready application of its kind with seamless integration for publishing to and accessing blogs.
- Multiple Blogs in one Installation: With its multi-domain, multi-blog, multi-user setup and strict separation of single weblog administration and overall administration LifeType is ideally suited for blog hosting. It's all provided through a single installation and one single database.
- Central Page for Communities: Easy 4 step registration for new weblogs, an overview of newest and most popular blogs as well as a user and blog index, everything ready to go with your intallation of LifeType.
- Performance: Template caching, data object caching and serious code refactoring to improve performance and keep the system load as minimal as possible make LifeType fast and reliable even with very large and busy communities.
- Nice Looking URLs: Creat your own customized URLs for SEO or to adapt your them to your language. Toggle a setting in the configuration of the site and LifeType will automatically use cruft-free URLs instead of the old style, raw ones.
- Powerful Plugin Framework: The impressive plugin capabilities let's you add about any feature you like. With filters, events, registration of new actions, localization, MVC support (self-contained), perfect integration into the administration interface and template support you can add about any functionality you can think off.
- Smarty Templates: LifeType is built on top of the fantastic Smarty template engine, providing unprecedented power to template developers without compromising security, since Smarty templates do not allow by default to add potentially dangerous PHP code to our templates. This is specially important if you use LifeType to provide a blogging service to a community.
- XMLRPC: LifeType supports an XMLRPC interface for remote creating and editing articles. And of course you may ping as many directories as you like with the inbuilt XMLRPC ping service. XMLRPC pings are enabled/disabled per article.