- Afbeeldingen en Bestanden
- OpenDocMan is een open source document management applicatie die is ontworpen om te voldoen aan ISO 17025 en de OIE-normen. In eerste instantie uitgebracht in 2004, OpenDocMan heeft een groeiende gemeenschap van internationale gebruikers van individuen tot overheden en Fortune 500 bedrijven.
- OpenDocMan is a free, open source web-based PHP document management system (DMS) designed to comply with ISO 17025 and OIE standard for document management. Document management software and document management in general is based around a concept of centralized document storage, limiting access, and change tracking. These three DMS software fundamentals make up much of ISO 17025 in regards to document management systems.
OpenDocMan features web based access, fine grained control of access to files, and automated install and upgrades. Unlike most DMS's that require you to change your business rules in order to manage your documents, OpenDocMan allows you to integrate your current rules. Through supporting multiple file types, to departmental review, OpenDocMan lets you concentrate on the business at hand, document management. IT staff and managers can delegate document management duties to any number of staff members, through user and group permissions. Permissions can be set as restrictively or permissively as needed.
- Add any file type to the system
- No FTP required. Upload directly from your browser.
- Meta data fields for each file
- Assign a department/category to each file
- Check-out feature to prevent over-writing of edits
- Revision history
- Documents are stored physically on the server
- File expiration
- Create custom document properties to match your companies needs
- Automated document review process
- Automated file expiration process
- Reviewer can approve or reject a new document or a changed document
- E-mail notification options prior to and after a review
- Quick-browse search by author, department, or category
- Full search by meta-data, author, department, category, file name, comments,etc.
- No external indexing processes required
- Secure URL feature to obfuscate URL parameters
- Fine grained user access control for each file
- Departmental access control for each file
- Three user types: User, Admin, and Super-Admin
- Control the size limit of files independent of higher server limits